On January 19, 2012, my blog will be 1 year old! I remember when I made my first post…I was so nervous that no one would read my blog. I’m glad to find out that I didn’t need to worry about that. Well I would like to celebrate but instead of normally receiving gifts, I will be giving gifts to you, my readers as a thank you for your readership.
What do you have to do? Well, just post a comment to this post sometime between now and 6:00pm on Thursday, January 19th. You can let me know what you like about my blog and what you don’t like, advice, anything that has to do with my blog! I will use Random.org to pick the winning comments and post them at 8pm. After your name is listed as a winner, you have to email me your address with the subject line “Blog Anniversary Contest”. Once I receive your address, I will mail your prize to you.
Their are several prizes to be had. They are webinar-on-CD by Legacy Family Tree and Genealogy At A Glance on African American Genealogy Research by Michael Hait. I received them with my Geneabloggers swag bag when I attended the SCGS Jamboree in 2011. I have six CD’s prizes and one At A Glance available.
- Chasing Women: Finding Your Female Ancestors presented by Leland K. Meitzler (I have two of these)
- Backing Up your Genealogy Data presented by Thomas MacEntee
- Dropbox for Genealogist presented by Thomas MacEntee
- Blogging for Beginners
- More Blogging for Beginners both presented by Dear MYRTLE
- Building a Research Toolbox presented by Thomas MacEntee
- Genealogy At A Glance African American Genealogy Research by Michael Hait.
So there will be eight (8) winners total. Come on people, comment and win a prize!!! If you feel the urge, subscribe and become a regular reader. That would be awesome too!
Have a great weekend!!!